Your privacy is extremely important to todaykeralalottery.com The company and site have strict policies in place to ensure that any personal information you submit to todaykeralalottery.com is collected and stored securely and is used only as reasonably necessary for the operation of the website.
This page sets out what type of data we collect when you browse the site, how todaykeralalottery.con use it and how it is kept secure.
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following kinds of information when you use this website:
- Information about how you use this website and the device you use to browse it. This includes, but is not limited to, your browser type and version, operating system, which pages you visited, the length of your visit and your IP address.
- Any other information you choose to send to us, for any purposes
How we use your data
Personal information submitted to Todaykeralalottery.com via this website may be used for the purposes described below:
- Website administration
- To improve and personalize the website according to your interests
- To send you general or marketing communications, as well as email notifications but onlyif you have opted in to receive them
- To send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third-parties. We will only send this information if you have specifically agreed to receive it. You can opt out at any time by contacting us
- To handle queries or complaints sent by you to this website
- To maintain website security and help prevent fraud
- To enable the use of website services
- To ensure you are abiding by the terms of this website.
Todaykeralalottery.com will only share your information with third parties for direct marketing purposes if you have opted in to the service. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Disclosing your personal information
Furthermore, we may disclose your personal information:
- If required by law
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including for fraud prevention purposes
- To purchasers or prospective purchasers of any business or asset we are (or are considering) selling
- In connection with any legal proceedings, whether prospective or ongoing
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or competent authority for the disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, that authority would be likely to order us to disclose that information
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Security of your personal information
Data security is very important to Todaykeralalottery.com and we take all reasonable steps to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Any personal data you provide to Todaykeralalottery.com is stored on our secure servers and all electronic transactions completed through this website are encrypted.
By using this website and accepting these terms, you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is potentially insecure and that Todaykeralalottery.com cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
International data transfers
Any personal information that you provide via this website may be transferred to and stored in countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
Amending this policy
You can instruct us to provide you with any data we hold about you at any time. Such requests will be fulfilled subject to the following conditions:
- The payment of an administration fee
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. This includes a notarised copy of your passport and an original copy of a utility bill featuring your name and address. Todaykeralalottery.com reserve the right to request additional proof of your identity if necessary
Todaykeralalottery.com require these documents to protect the identities of our users and to ensure personal information is only disclosed to the person who has the right to receive it.
Todaykeralalottery.com may contain links to other websites. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or operating practices of the third-party sites we link to.
Updating your personal information
Please contact Todaykeralalottery.com if you need to make any changes to the personal data we hold about you.
If you would like any further information about the policies set out on this page, or any other matter relating to Todaykeralalottery.com, please visit the Contact Us Page for details of how to get in touch with us. And For the Information about my Site Visit mine About Us Page.